Terminal ADM700 is designed to be mounted on vehicle as an option, which registers location, speed and driving direction of movement of the vehicle by signals from GLONASS/GSP system.
In addition, it registers a number of other parameters, such as: the state of analog and digital inputs, and signals from sensors (sensor readings).
All events and conditions registered by the terminal are stored in a non-volatile memory. The accumulated data is transmitted through GSM 850/900/1800/1900 network of cell communications operator with the use of GPRS packet data transmission technology to a dedicated server from which it can be obtained via the Internet for further analysis and processing at the dispatcher console.
The terminal can be used on all types of vehicles.
Benefits of Terminal ADM700 GLONASS/GPS
- High-sensitivity receiver ensures the quick location in the adverse conditions.
- Dust- and waterproof case, IP65 standard;
- Shock-proof case protected against mechanical damage, IK07 standard;
- Compact case with built-in GSM and GLONASS/GPS antennas.
- Easy installation
- Tamper switch
- The possibility of choosing navigation system (GLONASS, GPS, GLONASS+GPS)
- The lack of coordinate variability when the vehicle is parked.
- Remote updating of terminal firmware version via GPRS.
- Wide range of supply voltage. Guaranteed operation at 8.5 to 40V, short-time operation at voltage of up to 50V, and built-in protection against power surges over 50V.
- Open and flexible protocol which is supported by most telematics servers.
- Support for domain name as the server address.
- Password protection of terminal and SIM card against unauthorized operation.
- PCT certificate, and TR CU 020/2011 declaration.
- Compact size and low weight.
- Technical support by the manufacturer.
- Two-year warranty period.
- Sensivity of GLONASS/GPS receiver: -165dBm;
- Number of channels of GLONASS/GPS receiver: 132;
- Communications standard: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, GPRS Multi-slot Class 12;
- 2 SIM cards + 2 SIM chips (optional)
- Voice communication;
- Ingress protection: IP65;
- Impact resistance: IK07;
- Built-in three-axis accelerometer;
- Embedded temperature sensor;
- Li-Ion battery, 1000мА;
- 6 analog/digital inputs;
- 2 impulse/digital inputs;
- 4 open collector outputs;
- RS-485 interface;
- RS-232 interface;
- CAN-bus (FMS; J1939);
- 1-Wire bus;
- MicroSD memory card (optional);
- Supply voltage: +8,5..+48V;
- Battery life: 6 hours;
- Number of route records to store:
- by using the internal memory: to 150000;
- by using a microSD memory card: 8000000 on 1Gb.
- Control via USB, SMS, GPRS;
- Dimensions: 115х80х30 mm.
Modifications in the firmware for ADM700 / ADM710 / ADM700 3G user terminal are as follows:
0x3D – 2 March 2016
- Fixed to preclude transmission of zero fuel level from the fuel level unit connected via RS485.
- Improved to display ICCID of all installed SIM cards, regardless of which one is active.
- Improved to display the value of active odometer (terminal or tachograph) using the ODM instruction
0x3C – 11 February 2016
- Reduced power consumption GSM.
- Improved work with Escort fuel level unit via RS485 interface.
- Modified to make an outgoing call by pressing a button on ADM1 hands-free
- Testing of an announcement device
- Fixed to preclude transmission of wrong IMEI under certain conditions
- Fixed to transmit addresses of fuel level units that connected to RS485 interface using EGTS protocol.
- Fixed to preclude freezing or hanging 0x3B firmware version when track saving on the memory card is activated.
0x3B – 24 December 2015
- Improved connection of fuel level unit via RS232_1 port.
- Modified to transmit data from the tachograph odometer.
- Modified to transmit driver card number from the tachograph.
0x3A – 24 December 2015
- Added support for ШТРИХ-М tachograph.
0x39 – 24 December 2015
- Added support for VDO tachograph.
0x38 – 16 October 2015
- Fixed announcement device
- Improved support for AutoTracker fuel level unit.
- Increased voice volume.
0x37 – 16 October 2015
- Improved support for CAN-log.
0x33 – 6 July 2015
- Improved support for CAN-bus connection.
0x32 – 11 June 2015
- Improved support for ADM20 reader.
0x31 – 30 April 2015
- Added support for ADM20 reader.
- Modified to display of data from AutoTracker fuel level unit in the configurator.
- Сhanged the algorithm of works with NAVIA module.
0x30 – 11 March 2015
- Corrected statics regarding the accelerometer and input.
0x2F – 20 February 2015
- Improved launch of GPS and GSM modules.
- Added support for AutoTracker fuel level unit.
0x2D – 12 February 2015
- Improved work of camera and can-log.
0x2B – 6 February 2015
- Added support for ADM20.
0x2A – 28 January 2015
- Added support for cameras using OV528 protocol.
0x29 – 19 January 2015
- Fixed to activate INSTATIC instruction.
0x28 – 19 January 2015
- Fixed to stabilize the performance of pulse inputs under certain conditions.
0x27 – 19 December 2014
- Fixed to preclude damage of packages, when CAN protocol is activated and custom tags are absent.
0x24 – 1 December 2014
- Fixed to save ROUTE instruction
0x23 – 24 November 2014
- Adjusted work of pulse inputs in the digital mode
0x22 – 21 October 2014
- Adjusted work of temperature sensors on the 1-Wire bus (Error value <0)
0x20 – 16 October 2014
- Adjusted work of fuel level unit via RS232
0x1F – 1 October 2014
- Added the hands-free button status in the status field
0x1E – 30 September 2014
- The terminal goes to “sleep” when battery is discharged
0x1D – 24 September 2014
- Added SPEEDALARM instruction
0x2B – 15 September 2014
- Added COM8 instruction, and improved work with Megafon operating system
- Fixed to display supply voltage (over 25.5V) in EGTS
- Adjusted work with MATRIX IIIRDALL reader
0x19 – 8 August 2014
- Modified to substitute only that AIN, which have been configured as temperature sensors, when OWTHERMOENABLED is activated.
- Corrected INGUARDMODE instruction
- Corrected ALARMOFF instruction
0x18 – 11 July 2014
- Added ACCELALARM instruction
- Change the registration algorithm when GSM signal is poor
0x15 – 18 June 2014
- Adjusted work with 1-wire bus
- Corrected EGTS protocol, egts_ext_pos_data , egts_liquid_level_sensor_data packages
0x13 – 9 June 2014
- Modified to work with the flow sensor with two phase shifted outputs (IMPULSE 5.5)
0x11 – 28 May 2014
- Added EGTSEVENTSRC instruction
- Corrected SMS
- Modified to work with SIM cards of Rostelecom operating system
0x0F – 8 May 2014
- Modified to work with PIN code
- Corrected USB
0x0E – 6 May 2014
- Modified to work with CAN-log
0x0S – 24 April 2014
- Improved performance of accelerometer.
- Modified to work with memory which now stores more than 65.000 points
- Corrected PERIOD instruction
0x07 – 8 April 2014:
- Added support for ADM700 3G terminals