ADM700 GLONASS/GPS Terminal
Terminal ADM700 is designed to identify location, speed and motion direction of the vehicle by means of GLONASS/GPS system.
In addition, it records many other parameters: analog and digital inputs condition and signals from sensors (sensor readings).
All events and conditions recorded by the terminal are stored in non-volatile memory. The accumulated data is transmitted through GSM 850/900/1800/1900 cellular carrier network by means of GPRS packet data transmission technology to a dedicated server from where it can be obtained via the Internet for further analysis and processed at the operator's desk.
The terminal can be used on all types of vehicles.
- High-sensitivity receiver ensures quick location identification in a harsh environment;
- Dust- and waterproof housing, compliance with IP65 standard;
- Shock-proof housing protected against mechanical damage, compliance with IK07 standard;
- Compact housing with inbuilt GSM and GLONASS/GPS antennas;
- Easy installation;
- Anti-tamper sensor;
- Possibility of choosing a navigation system (GLONASS, GPS, GLONASS+GPS);
- No loss of location reference when stopping the vehicle;
- Remote update of terminal's firmware via GPRS;
- Wide range of supply voltage. Guaranteed operation at 8.5 to 40V, short-time operation at voltage up to 50V, and inbuilt protection against power surges over 50V;
- Open and flexible protocol which is supported by most telematics servers;
- EGTS protocol support;
- Domain name support as a server address;
- Terminal's and Sim card's password protection against an unauthorized operation;
- Manufacturer's technical support;
- One-year warranty.
- GLONASS/GPS receiver sensitivity:165dBm;
- Number of GLONASS/GPS receiver channels: 132;
- Communication standard: GSM 850/900/1800/1900/2100, GPRS/EDGE Multi-slot Class 12;
- 2 SIM cards + 2 SIM chips (optional);
- Voice communication;
- Ingress protection: IP65;
- Impact resistance: IK07;
- Inbuilt three-axial acceleration meter;
- Embedded temperature sensor;
- Li-Ion battery, 1000мА;
- 6 analog/descrete inputs;
- 2 impulse/descrete inputs;
- 4 “open collector” outputs;
- RS-485 interface;
- RS-232 interface;
- CAN-bus (FMS; J1939);
- 1-Wire CAN-bus;
- MicroSD memory card (optional);
- Supply voltage: +8,5..+48V;
- Operation time with a battery: 6 hours;
- Number of saved records regarding itinerary:
- when using the internal memory: up to 150000,
- when using a microSD memory card: 8 000 000 with 1Gb;
- USB, SMS, GPRS control;
- Dimensions: 115х80х30 mm.
Modifications in the firmware for ADM700 / ADM710 / ADM700 3G user terminal are as follows:
0x3D – 2 March 2016
- Fixed to preclude transmission of zero fuel level from the fuel level unit connected via RS485.
- Improved to display ICCID of all installed SIM cards, regardless of which one is active.
- Improved to display the value of active odometer (terminal or tachograph) using the ODM instruction
0x3C – 11 February 2016
- Reduced power consumption GSM.
- Improved work with Escort fuel level unit via RS485 interface.
- Modified to make an outgoing call by pressing a button on ADM1 hands-free
- Testing of an announcement device
- Fixed to preclude transmission of wrong IMEI under certain conditions
- Fixed to transmit addresses of fuel level units that connected to RS485 interface using EGTS protocol.
- Fixed to preclude freezing or hanging 0x3B firmware version when track saving on the memory card is activated.
0x3B – 24 December 2015
- Improved connection of fuel level unit via RS232_1 port.
- Modified to transmit data from the tachograph odometer.
- Modified to transmit driver card number from the tachograph.
0x3A – 24 December 2015
- Added support for ШТРИХ-М tachograph.
0x39 – 24 December 2015
- Added support for VDO tachograph.
0x38 – 16 October 2015
- Fixed announcement device
- Improved support for AutoTracker fuel level unit.
- Increased voice volume.
0x37 – 16 October 2015
- Improved support for CAN-log.
0x33 – 6 July 2015
- Improved support for CAN-bus connection.
0x32 – 11 June 2015
- Improved support for ADM20 reader.
0x31 – 30 April 2015
- Added support for ADM20 reader.
- Modified to display of data from AutoTracker fuel level unit in the configurator.
- Сhanged the algorithm of works with NAVIA module.
0x30 – 11 March 2015
- Corrected statics regarding the accelerometer and input.
0x2F – 20 February 2015
- Improved launch of GPS and GSM modules.
- Added support for AutoTracker fuel level unit.
0x2D – 12 February 2015
- Improved work of camera and can-log.
0x2B – 6 February 2015
- Added support for ADM20.
0x2A – 28 January 2015
- Added support for cameras using OV528 protocol.
0x29 – 19 January 2015
- Fixed to activate INSTATIC instruction.
0x28 – 19 January 2015
- Fixed to stabilize the performance of pulse inputs under certain conditions.
0x27 – 19 December 2014
- Fixed to preclude damage of packages, when CAN protocol is activated and custom tags are absent.
0x24 – 1 December 2014
- Fixed to save ROUTE instruction
0x23 – 24 November 2014
- Adjusted work of pulse inputs in the digital mode
0x22 – 21 October 2014
- Adjusted work of temperature sensors on the 1-Wire bus (Error value <0)
0x20 – 16 October 2014
- Adjusted work of fuel level unit via RS232
0x1F – 1 October 2014
- Added the hands-free button status in the status field
0x1E – 30 September 2014
- The terminal goes to “sleep” when battery is discharged
0x1D – 24 September 2014
- Added SPEEDALARM instruction
0x2B – 15 September 2014
- Added COM8 instruction, and improved work with Megafon operating system
- Fixed to display supply voltage (over 25.5V) in EGTS
- Adjusted work with MATRIX IIIRDALL reader
0x19 – 8 August 2014
- Modified to substitute only that AIN, which have been configured as temperature sensors, when OWTHERMOENABLED is activated.
- Corrected INGUARDMODE instruction
- Corrected ALARMOFF instruction
0x18 – 11 July 2014
- Added ACCELALARM instruction
- Change the registration algorithm when GSM signal is poor
0x15 – 18 June 2014
- Adjusted work with 1-wire bus
- Corrected EGTS protocol, egts_ext_pos_data , egts_liquid_level_sensor_data packages
0x13 – 9 June 2014
- Modified to work with the flow sensor with two phase shifted outputs (IMPULSE 5.5)
0x11 – 28 May 2014
- Added EGTSEVENTSRC instruction
- Corrected SMS
- Modified to work with SIM cards of Rostelecom operating system
0x0F – 8 May 2014
- Modified to work with PIN code
- Corrected USB
0x0E – 6 May 2014
- Modified to work with CAN-log
0x0S – 24 April 2014
- Improved performance of accelerometer.
- Modified to work with memory which now stores more than 65.000 points
- Corrected PERIOD instruction
0x07 – 8 April 2014:
- Added support for ADM700 3G terminals