ADM20 RFID Reader
ADM20 radio frequency identification (RFID) reader is designed for mounting on mobile and stationary facilities to identify different objects and provide time tracking.
The reader receives data from RFID cards and key fobs (Mifare, Em Marin) at a distance of 1-5 cm, and from ADM21 specialized RFID tags at a distance of up to 100 m, processes the status of digital input and transmits them to the monitoring system, simultaneously changing the status of open-collector output in accordance with its setting.
The reader can be used both as a part of monitoring system and independently.
- RS-485 interface: 1
- Frequency of radio channel for long-range identification: 868MHz
- Frequency of radio channel for short-range identification: 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz
- Work Mifare and Em Marin with cards
- Simultaneous operation in all ranges
- Number of open-collector outputs: 1
- Number of digital inputs: 1
- Sound and light indication
- Operating temperature: -40…+85°C
- Dust- and waterproof case
- Case material: ABS plastic
- Supply voltage: +9...+40V, not-stabilized DC
- Dimensions: 82х130х26 mm
- Weight: max. 250 g
Modifications of firmware for ADM20 readers and ADM21 tags are:
0х01 – 8 June 2015
- Release version